The question that Libereco Wisery is answering- how to become happy and live your best life? One part of this question is schooling and we would like to present to you our way to see the answer in relation to that.
Problem: teachers, students and parents are frustrated with their everyday life, because education system has not been ready for crisis to happen
- Collaborative content creation, involving both teachers and students, aiming to share throughout the whole country
- Holistic module approach to studies
- Informal, interdisciplinary and personal learning with interactive valuation process
Informally interdisciplinary and personal learning – for any participant
• by the use of informal methods, one can find the most appropriate way for him to learn what really interests him;
• Integrated learning helps to understand interconnections, to understand the principle of cause and consequence, as well as to draw conclusions that may be utilized further – one is encouraged to think rather than to remember;
• in this environment one can meet and interact with people of different ages and characters daily, who expand each other’s horizons by sharing experiences and building relationships
• to study the human and it’s structure continuously, from different points of view, by learning from different cultures, nations, as well as by embracing the opportunities provided by modern technologies;
• to practice disciplines of physical culture on a daily basis with a holistic approach;
• to create opportunities for everyone to develop their inner world through meditation and diverse mindfullness practices
-Any conclusions are verified in practice
5. economics and business
Every month team gets a task, followed by which they deliver interactive content for fellow students.